Panadol Advanced 500mg 16 per pack
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Panadol Tablets are an effective pain reliever and fever reducer and are suitable for all ages from 6 years old.
With Opti Zorb Formulation™. Fast Absorption.
- Headache, Tension Headache & Migraine.
- Backache & Period Pain.
- Rheumatic and Muscle Pain & Pain of Mild Arthritis.
- Toothache, Neuralgia & Sore Throat.
- Feverishness & Aches and Pains of Colds and Flu.
- Helps Reduce Temperature.
- Health & Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Cold & Flu Pain Relief
- Health & Medicines / Adult Pain Relief / General Pain Relief
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Adult Pain Relief / Tablets & Capsules / Paracetamol
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Cold & Flu Pain Relief
- Toiletries / Holiday Shop / Travel Health / Medicine & First Aid / Pain Relief
- Brands: Panadol
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Prepare & Use
How to take:
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Swallow 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tabletes in 24 hours.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: Give ½ to 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed. Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Do not give for more than 3 days at a time.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
- If your symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Take special care:
- Contains Paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease;
if you have mild arthritis and need to take painkillers every day
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg. Also contains a mixture of Sodium Methyl (E219), Sodium Ethyl (E215) and Sodium Propyl (E217) Parahydroxybenzoates.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.