Pancetta Waitrose 90g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £25.44
Tender slices of Italian dry cured bacon infused with black pepper, coriander and juniper and matured for a distinctive flavour.
- Brands: Waitrose
Shallow Fry - From Chilled
Remove all packaging. Heat lightly greased frying pan, add pancetta, stir fry until crispy, blot with kitchen paper before using.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Packed in protective atmosphere
Pork, Salt, White Pepper, Corn Dextrose, Black Peppercorns, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Black Pepper, Mace, Coriander, Cinnamon, Juniper, Preservatives Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Garlic, Prepared with 110g of Pork per 100g of product, Moisture is lost during curing and maturation
|Typical Values||per slice||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.06g||1.0g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||7.8g|
Children often mix up cucumbers and courgettes, they look very similar. This dish works well as vegetable side dish or added to cooked pasta topped with a fresh tomato sauce. Children can 'peel' the courgettes into ribbons, zest the lemon, tear up the basil and stir fry the courgettes if supervised.
Great for parties - serve these alongside a Sunday roast chicken or as a party nibble to go with drinks. Threaded onto metal skewers you can guarantee the sausages brown evenly to look as good as they taste.
This salad is quick to make and ideal for a family supper. Make extra dressing and keep it in the fridge in a screw topped jar for emergencies. This is a recipe the whole family can join in together with and cut down on the prep time. Pancetta is Italian smoked bacon, it gives off a lot of fat so don't add any oil to the wok or frying pan, just throw the pancetta in and drain it afterwards.
Enjoy this tasty twist on traditional seasonal sprouts.
This Pulled Pork Hash is one of Simon’s most popular recipes from Sunday Brunch. It is a delicious way to eat Simon’s famous homemade pulled pork, or alternatively you could use shop-bought meat. This hash makes a perfect relaxed family brunch and is a great way to use up all kinds of leftovers. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
5 hrs 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.