Pancetta Waitrose 90g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £25.44
Waitrose Farm Assured Pancetta.
Tender slices of Italian dry cured bacon infused with black pepper, coriander and juniper and matured for a distinctive flavour.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Prepare & Use
Shallow Fry - From Chilled
Remove all packaging. Heat lightly greased frying pan, add pancetta, stir fry until crispy, blot with kitchen paper before using.
Country of Origin
Tray & label.
Packed in protective atmosphere.
Pork, Salt, Corn Dextrose, Spices (Black Pepper, White Pepper, Mace, Coriander, Cinnamon, Juniper), Dried Garlic, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservatives Sodium Nitrite and Potassium Nitrate.
Made with 110g of pork per 100g of Pancetta. Moisture is lost during curing and maturation.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||10.5g|
A light and summery Italian pasta bake in a tomato sauce with the fresh flavours of creamy ricotta, peas, basil and smoky bacon pieces.
Olives and capers give this dish a Mediterranean flavour.
King prawns are dressed in a flavourful, creamy sauce.
A hearty bean and meat dish from southwest France.
4 hrs 15 mins
Chestnuts are a traditional stuffing ingredient, and give this side dish a sweet, nutty flavour.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.