Parmigiano Reggiano Waitrose 150g
over 1 month *
Price per kg: £31.67
Medium fat hard cheese made from unpasteurised cows milk. Matured for a minimum of Eighteen Months. Convenient for shaving and grating.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 weeks. Do not exceed use by date.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film composite plastic
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||19.3g|
Creamy yet light this authentic Italian recipe is lifted by combining seemingly unlikely fresh flavours. Smooth ricotta, rosemary, lemon and garlic all work together to create a dazzling and vibrant dish. It's easy to make but is bound to impress. Serve on it's own or with a simple green salad to liven up your lunchtime.
A wholesome and mouth watering dish, which can be served on it's own for a light lunch or turned into a more substantial dinner by serving with potatoes or cous cous.
1 hr 30 mins
A light and extremely healthy meal that can be prepared in under half an hour, saving on time but not taste or goodness!
This simple pasta dishes combines fantastic flavours and a variety of the healthiest foods, quickly and easily to create an impressive meal.
All my vegetarian friends say, ‘Yes, Will, but what do we do with cacao?’ Risotto is the obvious option; it’s a classic vegetarian dish. Porcini and cacao, both with distinct, strong flavours and rich, deep colours, make the perfect union.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.