Parozone Alpine Bleach 750ml
Price per litre: £1.33
Spill-Lock Safety Valve, Alpine Thick Bleach
Kills all germs, prevents limescale.
New no spill parozone has an innovative new safety valve inside the nozzle
which means the bleach goes where you want it - when you want it
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Bleach & Disinfectant / Bleach
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Bathroom & Toilet / Toilet Cleaners
- Brands: Parozone
Keep bottle upright in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Toilets: Squirt under the rim and leave overnight to kill germs, deodorise and remove stains.
Plugholes: Squirt into plughole and overflow. Leave for 2-3 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Drains: Squirt into drains to disinfect and cure unpleasant smells.
Work surfaces, chopping boards, baths, basins, sinks & floors: Use 60ml per 5 litres of water. Wash then rinse thoroughly.
Cold bleaching & stain removal: 20ml per 5 litres of water. Soak for 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
For optimum performance: Before replacing the cap it may be necessary to squeeze the bottle back into shape. Ensuring the bottle is upright and the nozzle is pointing away from you, gently squeeze the sides of the bottle (see packaging).
Precautions: This is not a limescale removing product and should not be used as such. Do not transfer into any other container. Do not use on silk, wool, coloured fabrics, leather, synthetic or specially treated materials, unless approved by the manufacturer. Always wipe up spillages immediately and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Not suitable for sterilising baby feeding equipment. Do not use on enamelled or plated articles or neat on metal surfaces. Keep away from carpets and upholstery. Do not remove label until contents are finished. Use only as directed.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Keep out of the reach of children.
Warning do not use together with other products. May release Dangerous Gases (chlorine).
After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label..
Parozone Bleach contains amongst other ingredients, < 5% Anionic Surfactants, Perfume, Disinfectant
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.