- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Patak's Balti Medium Hot Curry Paste 283g
Save 50p, was £1.99 - Save 50p when you order by 16/7/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
An authentic indian recipe.
- Speciality / International / Indian / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Curry Sauces & Pastes / Curry Pastes
Store in a cool dry place, use within six months of opening.
Prepare & Use
Create a marinade. Patak's Curry Pastes make excellent marinades, used on their own or blended 50:50 with plain yoghurt.
Marinate meat then bake, BBQ or grill.
It is important that this product is not consumed uncooked.
Country of Origin
Patak's Foods Ltd,
Vegetable Oil, Water, Gram Flour, Salt, Concentrated Tomato Purée (6%), Sugar, Maize Flour, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Acetic Acid, Coriander Leaf (2%), Chilli, Spices, Tamarind, Lemon Juice, Creamed Coconut, Dried Parsley, Emulsifier: Lecithin, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Tree Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||7g||2.4g|
|of which saturates||2.5g||0.9g|
Delicious as a side dish to any barbecue or asian-inspired meal, Canned Food UK's Indian spiced potatoes are made using canned potatoes, making this recipe simple to create in no time!
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Coronation chicken was invented by Constance Spry and Rosemary Hume to celebrate the coronation of Her Majesty the Queen in 1953. Today it is a classic salad and sandwich filling. Add a hotter curry paste if you like a bit more spice.
1 hr 10 mins
Be deliciously different with this summery dish from the Vegetarian Society.
Cook's Note The batter will keep in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours, so you could serve savoury pancakes one night and sweet ones the following day.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.