Patak's Korma Spice Paste 290g
Korma curry paste with coconut and coriander.
An authentic Indian Recipe.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within six weeks of opening and before the best before date.
Prepare & Use
Creat a marinade. Excellent just as it is or blended 50:50 with plain yoghurt.
Marinate meat then bake, bbq or grill
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Patak's Foods Ltd,
It is important that this product is not consumed uncooked.
- Contains: Mustard
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Water, Vegetable Oil, Desiccated Coconut (10%), Sugar, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Salt, Ginger, Garlic, Coriander (4%), Cumin, Onion Powder, Acetic Acid, Turmeric, Paprika, Maize Flour, Spices (contains Mustard), Lactic Acid, Dried Coriander Leaf.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 33g serving|
|of which sugars||8.8g||2.9g|
|of which saturates||6.7g||2.2g|
Seabass is a great fish to grill since it has firm flesh which will hold up well.
This recipe is perfect for a light evening meal or tasty brunch and a great way to use up bread that may be a little stale. The mild Korma spices, earthy mushrooms and cream give an Indian twist to a classic dish.
A curry that both vegetarians and meat eaters will enjoy.
1 hr 15 mins
This quick recipe uses dainty quail eggs, and the mild curry sauce tops the whole dish off perfectly.
For special occasions, this subtly spiced, aromatic dish from India is traditionally decorated with pieces of edible silver leaf.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 03:28. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.