- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Patak's Mild Spice Paste 283g
Save 30p when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
An authentic Indian recipe.
Coriander & Cumin.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within six months of opening and before the best before end date.
Prepare & Use
Create a marinade
Patak's Curry Pastes make excellent marinades, used on their own or blended 50-50 with plain yoghurt. Marinate meat then bake, BBQ or grill.
It is important that this product is not consumed uncooked.
Country of Origin
Patak's Foods Ltd.,
Tel: +44 (0)1942 272300.
Goodman Fielder Consumer Foods Ltd.,
75 Talavera Road,
For more inf
Made in the UK from Imported and Local Ingredients..
Vegetable Oil, Salt, Coriander (7%), Cumin (6%), Turmeric, Water, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Chilli, Ground Ginger, Garlic Powder, Maize Flour, Tamarind, Spices, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Tree Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g||per serving|
|of which sugars||3.4g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||3.7g||1.3g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Coronation chicken was invented by Constance Spry and Rosemary Hume to celebrate the coronation of Her Majesty the Queen in 1953. Today it is a classic salad and sandwich filling. Add a hotter curry paste if you like a bit more spice.
1 hr 10 mins
Traditionally served at Eid by the Malay Muslim community, this dish is infused with coconut and fresh spices and works perfectly with some simple steamed rice for a filling supper.
4 hrs 20 mins
This popular dish combines the delicacy of Chinese cooking, the heat of Indian spices, and the fragrance of Malay herbs. Recipe from “The Cooking Book” published by Dorling Kindersley.
A curry that both vegetarians and meat eaters will enjoy.
1 hr 15 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2014 at 06:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.