- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste 283g
Save 50p, was £1.99 - Save 50p when you order by 16/7/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Tikka Masala Paste
A unique blend of ingredients for an authentic tasting Tikka Masala curry.
Makes 8 servings
- Speciality / International / Indian / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Curry Sauces & Pastes / Curry Sauces / Indian Curries
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, consume within 6 months.
Prepare & Use
Easy to prepare:
1. In a medium size pan, gently fry onions until golden.
2. Stir in Patak's Tikka Masala Paste, add chicken and fry until sealed.
3. Add tomatoes & water, mix well and cover pan, simmer on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in cream or yogurt and garnish with chopped corainder leaf (optional).
Equally delicious with beef, lamb or prawns
Country of Origin
Patak (Spices) Ltd,
Glass Jar Recyclable.
- Contains: Mustard
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Vegetable Oil, Water, Concentrated Tomato Purée (11%), Coriander (6%), Salt, Coriander Leaf, Turmeric, Sugar, Lemon Juice (4%), Desiccated Coconut (3%), Garlic, Maize Starch, Spices, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Colour: Beta-Carotene.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Tree Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||10g|
|of which saturates||3g|
Pollock hasn’t always been a popular fish, but in fact I love using it with stronger flavours like this spice mix and it holds its flavour well. It is a great alternative to cod and haddock, as we know they are in short supply. By Sophie Michell The chickpeas add protein and complex carbohydrates and the butternut squash is full of beta carotene.
Tasty and versatile family favourite recipe, which can be cooked either indoors or outdoors on the BBQ, depending on the great British summer weather.
Be deliciously different with this summery dish from the Vegetarian Society.
Cook's Note Use full-fat yogurt, as it is far more stable than the low-fat versions, which can sometimes curdle when heated.
A vegetarian dish with real texture. Even if you are serving this up to dedicated meat eaters, you won't get any complaints with this delicious curry.
View all recipes containing Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.