Offer - Paul Mas Grenache - Syrah 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 25%, was £8.79 - Save 25% when you order by 11/3/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £6.59
Grenache - Syrah
The Paul Mas vineyards are located in the Languedoc region of South of France, and are planted on the hillsides of the best wine-producing valleys of the region. This wine is a blend of Grenache (60%) and Syrah (40%), coming from the Aude and Herault valleys. It is the aged in stainless steel tanks and partly in oak barrels.
The nose is complex with aromas of cherry, violet and spices, as well as liquorice notes.
It is a soft and balanced wine, with supple tannins. We recommend you to serve it with grilled meats, pasta, dishes or game.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
- Off Licence / Red Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Wine
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / France
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Grape / Shiraz
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Grape / Shiraz
- Brands: Paul Mas
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache
- Countries: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Cellar: Red
Country of Origin
à F 34560
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
We've made meatballs and pasta even easier to serve to a crowd by sticking it all in a dish and simply baking in the oven before serving. This is homely comfort grub at its best and you can make it ahead of time and even keep it in the fridge overnight ready to go for when you need it! For more tasty SORTED recipes like this one just visit www.sortedfood.com!
1 hr 10 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.