Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix 170g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 62.9p
Paxo has been making stuffing for over 100 years. The great blend of sage and onion brings out the best in your roasts.
Why not try our new Paxo Sage & Onion flavours?
Choose from Sage & Onion with Lemon or Apple or Garlic.
Perfect for all roasts.
Serves 8-10 people.
Store in a cool, dry place
Prepare & Use
All cooking appliances vary in performance. These are guidelines only. Always check that the product is piping hot before serving. Cooking times for stuffed poultry or other meat must be based on the stuffed weight.
To Oven Bake:
Pre-heat oven to 220°C/ Fan oven to 200°C/ Gas Mark 7.
Empty the sachet into a bowl.
Add 520ml (18 fl.oz) boiling water and mix well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Place the stuffing in an ovenproof dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Alternatively, form into balls and bake on a greased baking sheet for 20-25 minutes.
Prepare the stuffing with water and butter (optional) as for Oven Bake and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Place the prepared stuffing in a non-metallic, ovenproof dish. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes for an 800W oven (Cat E). For different power ovens, adjust cooking time accordingly.
For a crispy topping, brown under a pre-heated grill for 2 minutes or until golden.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Paxo Customer Services,
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats
Wheatflour, Dried Onion (15%), Salt, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dried Sage (2%), Raising Agents (E503, E500), Sugar, Dried Parsley, Vegetable Oil, Malt Extract (Barley).
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 50g|
|of which sugars||2g||1g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.5g|
Make Sage & Onion stuffing balls and wrap with bacon to make a special Christmas treat.
These pasties are ideal for a snack or if you are going off for a long post-Christmas walk.
Arthur Potts Dawson's classic take on the Sunday Roast, with chicken, roasties, chipolatas, veggies and extra special gravy. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
2 hrs 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.