Paxo Sage, Onion & Lemon Stuffing Mix 130g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 69p
Sage and Onion Stuffing with Lemon perfect for chicken.
A tasty treat prepared in 5 minutes.
Serves 6-8 people.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
To Oven Bake:
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C / Fan Oven to 200°C / Gas mark 7.
- Empty the sachet into a bowl.
- Add 375ml (13 lf.oz) of boiling water and mix well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Place the stuffing in an ovenproof dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Alternatively, form into balls and bake on a greased baking sheet for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare the stuffing with water as for Oven Bake instructions and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Place the stuffing with water as for Oven Bake instructions and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Place the stuffing in a non-metallic, ovenproof dish and microwave on full power for 2 minutes for an 800W oven (cat. E). For different power ovens, adjust cooking time accordingly.
- For a crispy topping, place under a pre-heated grill for 2 minutes or until golden
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Paxo Customer Services,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
- May Contain: Nut
Wheat Flour, Dried Onion (5%), Salt, Dried Lemaon Juice, Vegetable Oils, Sugar, Dried Parsley, Dried Lemon (1%), Raising Agents (E503, E500), Maize Starch, Dried Sage (0.5%), Glucose, Malic Acid, Dried Banana, Gelling Agent (E440), Humectant (E422), Flavouring, Malt Extract (Barley), Wheat Fibre, Emulsifier (E322) (Soya), Citric Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||per 50g|
|of which sugars||2.4g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.