Pedigree Can Original in Loaf 1.2kg
Our Nutrition Calcium to support healthy bones Natural fibres to help keep his insides healthy so he always feels at his best Zinc & sunflower oil containing omega 6, known to support healthy skin & a shiny coat Vitamin E to help support his immune system, so he's ready for anything
- Brands: Pedigree
Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Daily feeding guide: Every dog is different. You know if your dog runs about or simply snoozes in the corner so please adjust your dog's food accordingly. (Up to 50% more for active dogs or up to 20% less for less active dogs). Just like you, your dog will enjoy a drink with his dinner, so please always make sure there is some fresh water available. If you want to feed dry dog food as well, you can mix half the recommended portions of PEDIGREE® Adult can and PEDIGREE® Complete dry food to make sure your dog's nutritional requirements are still met. Serve at room temperature.
Country of Origin
GB: Mars Petcare UK,
- Contain Fish
Meat and Animal Derivatives (42%, including 4% Beef), Cereals, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (0.5% Dried Sugar Beet Pulp), Oils and Fats (0.5% Sunflower Oil)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Calorie density:||86 kcal/100g|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin D3:||200 IU|
|Vitamin E:||50 mg|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.39 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||5.7 mg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||10 mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||5.6 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||107 mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Aug-2014 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.