Offer - Pedigree Can in Loaf 6 x 400g
2 x original
2 x with lamb
2 x with chicken
Pedigree® Loaf is a complete pet food for adult dogs which can be fed on its own or with an equal volume of Pedigree® Complete.
- With essential vitamins & minerals
Like vitamin B to keep him healthy and full of energy.
- The number 1 ingredient
In our cans is meat, so you know he will love the taste.
- Natural fibres
Help keep his insides healthy so he always feels his best, from his insides out.
- With sunflower oil
A natural source of omega 6 to help keep his skin silky soft.
- Selected minerals and vitamin E
To help support his immune system - so he's ready for anything.
Keep in a dry cool place.
Prepare & Use
5kg (dog weight) - 1 can
10 kg - 1 2/3 can
20 kg - 2 3/4 can
30 kg - 3 3/4 can
If you mix Pedigree® Loaf with Pedigree® Complete dry food, just halve the recommended quantities of each of the products. An individual dog's requirement may differ from this guide according to the level of activity, breed and age. Therefore you may adjust the amount of food to keep your dog in an optimal condition.
Keep fresh drinking water available. Serve at room temperature
Freepost Mars Consumer Care
With Chicken Ingredients: Meat and Animal Derivatives (min. 42%, including min. 4% Chicken, min. 4% Fresh Meat), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats (including min. 0.5% Sunflower Oil), Minerals.
Original Ingredients: Meat and Animal Derivatives (min. 42%, including min. 4% Meat, min. 4% Fresh Meat), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats (including min. 0.5% Sunflower Oil), Minerals.
With Lamb Ingredients: Meat and Animal Derivatives (min. 42%, including min. 4% Lamb, min. 4% Fresh Meat), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats (including min. 0.5% Sunflower Oil), Minerals.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Calorie density:||86 kcal/100 g|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin D3:||200 IU|
|Vitamin E:||50 mg|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.39 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||5.7 mg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||10 mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||5.6 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||107 mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Oct-2014 at 01:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.