Peroni Nastro Azzurro Lager 4 x 330ml
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Light in colour with a sparkling appearance.
Peroni Nastro Azzurro delivers a clean, light-bodied flavour which is unmistakably crisp and refreshing.
Peroni Nastro Azzurro has been brewed to the same unique recipe since 1963. Created by blending a proprietary variety of Italian maize `Nostrano Peroni' grown near Bergamo in northern Italy, with 2-row spring barley and delicate hops, Carlo Peroni produced the unmistakably crisp, refreshing taste of Peroni Nastro Azzurro that we still enjoy today. .
5.1% Alc. Vol.
- Drinks / Lager & Cider / Lager / Bottles / Multi Pack Bottles
- Speciality / International / Italian / Off Licence / Beer
- Off Licence / Beer / Lager / Bottles / Multi Pack Bottles
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Brewed and bottled by: Birra Peroni S.R.L., Via Birolli, 8, Roma.
Sleeve - Recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Water, Barley Malt, Italian Maize, Corn, Hops.
A hot and cold reinvention of this lasagne-style seasonal favourite, with aubergine, pesto and mozzarella.
4 hrs 35 mins
A time-honoured Italian recipe refreshed by a fusion of anchovies, beef fillet and Tabasco.
A uniquely patriotic reinvention of a classic dish, combining red rice, white mozzarella and green pesto.
4 hrs 15 mins
Peroni Nastro Azzurro-marinated beef adds a contemporary Italian twist to the all-American burger.
This unique soup is a light take on some of Italy's freshest ingredients.
View all recipes containing Peroni Nastro Azzurro Lager
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Mar-2014 at 03:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.