Persil Bio Colour Capsules 20 per pack
A biological product contains enzymes. An enzyme is a highly efficient stain removal ingredient which works at low temperatures.
- Brands: Persil
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Place capsules on to of load, towards back
- Do not put in dispenser or use in washer/dryers
- Do not use pre-wash
- Do not overload machine
- Not for handwash or soaking
- Do not wash flame resistant fabrics above 50°C
- Always wash dark colours separately in a cool wash
- Always follow the article's care label
- Not for wool or silk
- Handle with dry hands
- Store away from heat, moisture & Sunlight
Preparation and Usage
How to get best results
Place one capsule directly in the drum, before the clothes.
Use 1 capsule for standard soiling and soft/medium water
Use 2 capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a washing machine from 6-8kg
Do not use a pre-wash
For best results:
Do not put in dispenser or use in washer/dryers
Do not overload machine
Not for hand wash or soaking
Pre-treat difficult stains & for heavily soiled clothing, higher wash temperatures are recommended
When washing at low temperatures use a non-delicate cycle
Always follow the articles care label
Do not wash flame resistant fabrics above 50C
Not for use on wool or silk
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
No. 20 Riverwalk,
National Digital Park,
Republic of Ireland.
Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight
Always keep away from children
Handle and store safely
Keep away from children.
Close the lid properly.
Use with dry hands.
Do not pierce, break or cut.
Irritating to eyes.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
1 capsule = 36.8g
Persil Biological Washing Capsules contain: 15-30%: Anionic Surfactants, Soap, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5%: Perfume, Phosphonates, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Enzymes, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Dec-2014 at 00:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.