Offer - Persil Bio Powder 25 Wash 2.12kg
Clear Planet Plan We're working hard to make products that are not only great at cleaning, but also tread more lightly on the planet. Did you know that quicker, cooler washes are not only kinder to your energy bill, but can have less impact on the environment? We've launched Persil with wash booster technology* to clean tough stains even in a quick wash. *Wash booster technology works best on greasy and oily stains with regular use on polyester. Tips for saving water, energy, CO2 and money Avoid underfilling the machine Use the dosing instructions Wash at low temperature Save packaging-recycle or refill An A.I.S.E voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu Need help removing tough stains? Go to www.Persil.co.uk to meet our Stain Gang who'll tell you how! Free If you do not have a scoop please phone: UK: 0800 243131 (Free) Ireland: 1850 445555 (Callsave) 25 Washes/2.125KG per pack and 85G per wash With wash booster. Cleans tough stains even in a quick wash. With an improved and long lasting fragrance. Outstanding results even in cold water 15°C.
Prepare & Use
How to use:
Pre-sort: whites, light colours, dark colours.
Always check the article's care label and follow washing instructions.
- Normal Soil: 135ml (hard water), 95ml (medium water), 55ml (soft water).
- Heavy Soil: 175ml (hard water), 135ml (medium water), 95ml (soft water).
- For your toughest stains add extra 80ml.
- Programmes with pre-wash: Add an extra 100ml.
- 6/8kg Maxi machines: For these new bigger machines add at least 30ml extra per load.
- If you wish you can add more for extremely heavy soil, up to a maximum of 400ml.
Use 100ml of powder per 10 litres of water.
How to get great results:
- We recommend using this powder in the dispenser drawer.
- Do not overload your washing machine.
- When handwashing, dissolve the powder completely.
- Do not use a paste of powder and water to treat stains.
- Do not wash flame resistant fabrics in hot water i.e. above 50°C.
- Always check the article's care label and follow washing instructions.
- For best protection of coloured articles, use Persil Colour.
- Do not use this product on silk & wool. For these fabrics we recommend Persil Silk & Wool.
- Do not soak non-colourfast or flame resistant fabrics, leather or garments with metal fasteners.
- Do check the colourfastness of any new coloured articles. If you have and doubts, handwash quickly and separately using an appropriate product.
Tips for saving water, energy, CO2 and money:
- Avoid underfilling the machine.
- Dose according to soil and water hardness - use the dosing instructions.
- Wash at low temperature.
- Save packaging - recycle or refill.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.
- Rinse and dry hands after use
No. 20 Riverwalk,
National Digital Park,
Republic of Ireland.
Carton box recyclable.
15% - 30%: Zeolite (A); 5-15%: Oxygen-based Bleaching Agents, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants (A); <5%: Zeolite (B), Non-Ionic Surfactants (B), Soap, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Perfume, Optical Brighteners, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Enzymes.
* See end of production code on back of panel for which ingredients A or B, applies for this product.
A biological product contains enzymes. These enzymes are highly efficient stain removal, ingredients that work at low temperatures.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.