Persil Bio Tablets 20 Wash 1.2kg
A Biological product contains enzymes. These are highly efficient stain removal ingredients that work at low temperatures.
- Brands: Persil
Prepare & Use
See pack for full dosage instructions.
No net required.
Simply remove tablets from flow-wrap and place tablets directly into drawer.
How to get great results:
- For best results place tablets directly into drawer.
- If you are unable to use the drawer, place tablets at the back of the drum before adding laundry.
- Always check the article's care label and follow washing instructions.
- For best results when washing at low temperatures use a non-delicate wash cycle.
- For very dirty clothing, higher wash temperatures are recommended for best results.
- Do not overload your washing machine.
- Do not wash flame resistant fabrics in hot water i.e. above 50°C.
- Pre-sort your washing into whites, light colours and dark colours.
- We do not recommend usage with a pre-wash, for handwashing or soaking.
- If you have any doubts about the colour-fastness of new coloured articles, handwash quickly and separately using an appropriate product.
Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
Rinse and dry hands after use.
People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product
No. 20 Riverwalk,
National Digital Park,
Republic of Ireland.
Cardboard box recyclable
Persil Biological Tablets contain: 15-30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, 5-15%: Zeolite, Anionic Surfactants, <5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Perfume, Phosphonates, Optical Brighteners, Enzymes
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Nov-2014 at 05:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.