- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Peter Lehmann Stonewell Shiraz 2007 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £32.99
Stonewell Shiraz is Peter Lehmann's best Shiraz of vintage and is acknowledged as one of Australia's leading examples of this great variety. The grapes have been selected from low yielding vineyards in the Kabininge, Stonewell, Nuriootpa and Koonunga sub districts of the Barossa.
The 2005 Stonewell is deeply coloured and shows an abundance of chocolate and dark plum flavours. The palate is typically rich and finishes with soft, finely structured tannins.
While drinking beautifully now, it can be aged with confidence for a number of years if desired.
14.5% Alc. Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Australia
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / Red
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / Australia
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / Red
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Shiraz
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Shiraz
- Brands: Peter Lehmann
- Countries: Australia
- Regions: Barossa Valley
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Themes: Ideas
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
Prepare & Use
It is a great accompaniment to beef, richly flavoured game dishes and good cheese
Country of Origin
Peter Lehmann Wines Ltd,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.