Offer - Petits Filous Greek Style Fruit Layers Fromage Frais 6 x 55g
over 1 week *
2 x Strawberry
2 x Peach
2 x Raspberry
Did you know that Vitamin D helps the body absorb Calcium?
Everyone knows the importance of Calcium for strong bones but did you know that Vitamin D is also essential?
Vitamin D helps to maximise your body's absorption of Calcium to make bones stronger.
Suitable for all ages from 6 months onwards
Source of calcium
Source of vitamin D
No fruit bits
Vitamin D and Calcium as part of a healthy balanced diet and lifestyle are needed for strong bones.
For dietary advice, please consult your registered dietitian.
Prepare & Use
200ml of milk + 10g of cheese + Petits Filous 1 x 55g = 6m-3 years old daily calcium needs met (350g)
175ml of milk + 20g of cheese + Petits Filous 2 x 55g = 4-6 years old daily calcium needs met (450g)
During the weaning period, milk must remain the main contributor to the dairy category and calcium intake.
No added preservatives
Country of Origin
UK: Yoplait UK Ltd.,
PO Box 454,
IRL: Yoplait Ireland Ltd.,
The Crescent Building,
2 x Strawberry
2 x Peach
2 x Raspberry
Free From Gluten, Contains Milk
Strawberry: Fromage Frais, Water, Sugar (9.5%), Strawberry Purée from Concentrate (5%), Glucose-Fructose Syrup (1.5%), Calcium Lactate, Modified Maïze Starch, Concentrated Aronia Juice, Flavouring, Stabilisers: Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum; Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Vitamin D, Raspberry: Fromage Frais, Water, Sugar (9.5%), Raspberry Purée from Concentrate (5%), Glucose-Fructose Syrup (1.5%), Calcium Lactate, Modified Maïze Starch, Concentrated Elderberry Juice, Concentrated Aronia Juice, Stabilisers: Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum; Flavouring, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Vitamin D, Peach: Fromage Frais, Water, Sugar (9.5%), Peach Purée from Concentrate (5%), Glucose-Fructose Syrup (1.5%), Calcium Lactate, Modified Maïze Starch, Stabilisers: Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum; Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Concentrated Carrot Juice, Flavouring, Vitamin D
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 55g serving|
|Protein:||6.7 g||3.7 g|
|Carbohydrate:||14.0 g||7.7 g|
|of which sugars:||13.5 g||7.4 g|
|Fat:||2.9 g||1.6 g|
|of which saturates:||1.9 g||1.1 g|
|Fibre:||0.3 g||0.2 g|
|Sodium:||0.04 g||0.02 g|
|Calcium:||(15% RDA*) 120 mg||66 mg|
|Vitamin D:||(25% RDA*) 1.25 µg||0.69 µg|
|*Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Oct-2014 at 02:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.