Offer - Philadelphia Lightest 200g
Half Price, was £1.85 - Half Price when you order by 11/3/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 3 weeks *
Price per kg: £4.60
5% fat soft cheese. Made with pasteurised milk.
Stay fresh pack, fresh taste for longer!
- Fresh / Cheese / Reduced Fat Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Cream & Soft Cheese - Reduced Fat
- Fresh / Cheese / Reduced Fat Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Spreadable Cheese - Light
- Fresh / Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Cream & Soft Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Spreadable Cheese
Keep refrigerated. Eat within 5 days of opening.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kraft Foods UK,
Freepost SWC 3320,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Added Ingredients:, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Citric Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5g|
|of which saturates||3.2g|
This easy to make bread can quickly be decorated with cream cheese frosting or, if you prefer, just dusted with Tate & Lyle icing sugar.
1 hr 25 mins
This cheesecake must be made the night before but it will be well worth the wait - we promise! Recipe and image credit courtesy of Canderel, www.canderel.co.uk
Can you really have your cake and eat it? This deliciously light recipe says yes you can!
A lovely and healthy treat to start your day.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.