- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Philadelphia Light with Chives 200g
Buy any 2, save 50p - 50p off when you buy 2. Order by 1/1/2037, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 3 weeks *
Medium fat soft cheese with chives. Made with pasteurised milk.
Stay fresh pack, fresh taste for longer!
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Reduced Fat Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Cream & Soft Cheese - Reduced Fat
- Fresh / Cheese / Reduced Fat Cheese / Lunch Box & Spreadable Cheese / Spreadable Cheese - Light
- Fresh / Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Cream & Soft Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Lunch Box & Spreadable Cheese / Spreadable Cheese
Keep refrigerated. Eat within 5 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is a really easy recipe to cook using Philadelphia.
400g dried tagliatelle
120g Philadelphia Light with Chives
125g smoked salmon
Juice of quarter of a lemon
100ml semi-skimmed milk
and pepper to taste.
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling water for about 8 minutes or as directed on the pack.
- Cut the smoked salmon into small strips.
- Drain the pasta and leave in colander.
- Into the still warm pan add the milk, Philadelphia with Chives and lemon juice and stir to melt; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta back to the pan into the Philadelphia mix and stir well until it’s all incorporated.
- Fold the smoked salmon in gently.
- Finish with a grind of fresh black pepper
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kraft Foods UK,
Freepost SWC 3320,
No artificial flavourings..
- Contains: Milk
Added ingredients:, Chives (2.8%), Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Citric Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||4.2g||1g|
|of which saturates||7.8g||2.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.