- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Philadelphia Light 200g
Buy any 2, save 50p - 50p off when you buy 2. Order by 1/1/2037, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 3 weeks *
Medium fat soft cheese. Made with pasteurised milk.
Stay fresh pack, fresh taste for longer!
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Reduced Fat Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Cream & Soft Cheese - Reduced Fat
- Fresh / Cheese / Cream, Soft & Cottage Cheese / Cream & Soft Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Reduced Fat Cheese / Lunch Box & Spreadable Cheese / Spreadable Cheese - Light
- Fresh / Cheese / Lunch Box & Spreadable Cheese / Spreadable Cheese
Keep refrigerated. Eat within 5 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
Roasted Vegetable Ciabatta is a really easy recipe to cook using Philadelphia.
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 20-30 minutes
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 small red onion
1 small courgette
1 tblsp olive oil
1 ciabatta loaf
180g Philadelphia Light
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the vegetables into strips, place in a roasting tin, and drizzle with the oil and season to taste.
- Bake at 200 C for 20-30 mins or until the vegetables start to brown round the edges.
- Slice the ciabatta loaf into six pieces (half lengthways and then into three across) and lightly toast.
- Spread Philadelphia Light over each piece and then spoon on the roasted vegetables
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kraft Foods UK
Freepost SWC 3320
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Added ingredients: Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Citric Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||4g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||7.6g||2.3g|
“Quick, simple and tasty too – no excuse not to make time for breakfast now!”
Philly Meatball Pasta is a fabulous supper dish, created by Philly Local Hero Nicola Bryans. Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Philly Fish Pie, created by Philly Local Hero Ella Romanos, is quick, easy and irresistibly tasty! Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Philly Cider Pork is a simple and delicious dish, created by Philly Local Hero Nicky Findley. Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
This easy to make bread can quickly be decorated with cream cheese frosting or, if you prefer, just dusted with Tate & Lyle icing sugar.
1 hr 25 mins
View all recipes containing Philadelphia Light
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.