Philadelphia Light 180g
over 2 weeks *
Price per kg: £10.28
Medium fat soft cheese. Made with pasteurised milk.
Stay fresh pack, fresh taste for longer!
Keep refrigerated. Eat within 5 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
Roasted Vegetable Ciabatta is a really easy recipe to cook using Philadelphia.
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 20-30 minutes
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 small red onion
1 small courgette
1 tblsp olive oil
1 ciabatta loaf
180g Philadelphia Light
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the vegetables into strips, place in a roasting tin, and drizzle with the oil and season to taste.
- Bake at 200 C for 20-30 mins or until the vegetables start to brown round the edges.
- Slice the ciabatta loaf into six pieces (half lengthways and then into three across) and lightly toast.
- Spread Philadelphia Light over each piece and then spoon on the roasted vegetables
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Medium Fat Soft Cheese, Salt, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Acid (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (30g)|
|Energy||632 kJ||189 kJ|
|152 kcal||46 kcal|
|of which Saturates||7.2g||2.2g|
|of which Sugars||5.1g||1.5g|
Philly Meatball Pasta is a fabulous supper dish, created by Philly Local Hero Nicola Bryans. Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Philly Fish Pie, created by Philly Local Hero Ella Romanos, is quick, easy and irresistibly tasty! Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Philly Cider Pork is a simple and delicious dish, created by Philly Local Hero Nicky Findley. Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
This easy to make bread can quickly be decorated with cream cheese frosting or, if you prefer, just dusted with Tate & Lyle icing sugar.
1 hr 25 mins
Here's a simple and delicious twist on a classic dish - Philadelphia spaghetti carbonara.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.