Philadelphia Light 280g
over 3 weeks *
Price per kg: £8.57
Eat within 5 days of opening
Country of Origin
Kraft Foods UK,
Freepost SWC 3320,
Kraft Foods Ireland,
4 Pembroke Road,
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Medium Fat Soft Cheese, Salt, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Acid (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|Energy||649 kJ||195 kJ|
|kcal (calories)||156 kcal||47 kcal|
|Protein||8.3 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.0 g||1.2 g|
|of which Sugars||4.0 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||11.5 g||3.5 g|
|of which Saturates||7.6 g||2.3 g|
|Fibre||0.3 g||0.1 g|
|Sodium*||0.4 g||0.1 g|
|*Equivalent as Salt||1.0 g||0.3 g|
Philly Meatball Pasta is a fabulous supper dish, created by Philly Local Hero Nicola Bryans. Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Philly Fish Pie, created by Philly Local Hero Ella Romanos, is quick, easy and irresistibly tasty! Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Philly Cider Pork is a simple and delicious dish, created by Philly Local Hero Nicky Findley. Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Indulge in this delicious classic cake.
Here's a simple and delicious twist on a classic dish - Philadelphia spaghetti carbonara.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.