over 2 weeks *
Stay fresh pack, fresh taste for longer!
For delicious recipe ideas or any other comments: Visit: www.philadelphia.co.uk
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Full Fat Soft Cheese, Salt, Stabiliser (Locust Bean Gum), Acid (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (30g)|
|Energy||964 kJ||289 kJ|
|235 kcal||70 kcal|
|of which Saturates||14.5g||4.3g|
|of which Sugars||4.0g||1.2g|
Great cakes for enjoying either at home or as part of a packed lunch.
This triple-layer dessert looks irresistible when sliced: a slim layer of brownie topped with cheesecake and covered with raspberry-flavoured whipped cream. The three elements combine beautifully. You can substitute other berries in season if you like.
1 hr 10 mins
These frostings make enough for 12 cupcakes. To cover a cake (top and sides), double the recipes.
Puff pastry is ideal for canapés. Try twisted with cream cheese and pesto then baked until crispy.
A sprinkling of cayenne pepper is the secret to adding “oomph” to this delicate starter. You can prepare it up to 24 hours in advance – simply store it in the fridge and keep the toast in an airtight container.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 05:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.