over 2 weeks *
Price per kg: £10.28
Full fat soft cheese. Made with pasteurised milk.
Stay fresh pack, fresh taste for longer!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Full Fat Soft Cheese, Salt, Stabiliser (Locust Bean Gum), Acid (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (30g)|
|Energy||964 kJ||289 kJ|
|235 kcal||70 kcal|
|of which Saturates||14.5g||4.3g|
|of which Sugars||4.0g||1.2g|
Great cakes for enjoying either at home or as part of a packed lunch.
This triple-layer dessert looks irresistible when sliced: a slim layer of brownie topped with cheesecake and covered with raspberry-flavoured whipped cream. The three elements combine beautifully. You can substitute other berries in season if you like.
1 hr 10 mins
These frostings make enough for 12 cupcakes. To cover a cake (top and sides), double the recipes.
A sprinkling of cayenne pepper is the secret to adding “oomph” to this delicate starter. You can prepare it up to 24 hours in advance – simply store it in the fridge and keep the toast in an airtight container.
Cook's Notes You could make the salmon roulades ahead, wrap in cling film, and freeze for up to 1 month. When ready to use, defrost for about 1 hour at room temperature, before slicing and serving. Variation Add some finely chopped fresh chives to the cream cheese mixture.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.