- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Pieminister Big Apple with Toffee Pie
6 days guaranteed *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
The Big Apple Pie with Toffee Sauce
Top crust pie filled with Cox and Bramley apples in toffee sauce
For the love of pie!
Back in 2003 Jon and Tristan started making pies. They fed them to their friends and took them to music festivals. People liked them, so they made lots more. Later that year they opened a little café, reinventing the pie and mash shop. The pies started getting a lot of attention, gained a few famous friends and won lots of awards along the way. Over the years more cafés followed and today their delicious food can be found in some of the finest food halls, delis and restaurants across the land.
A few things we do and don't do:
- We do use ethical suppliers;
- We do sources everything responsibly;
- We do use fresh, natural ingredients;
- We don't use artificial colourings or flavourings;
- We don't use hydrogenated fats;
- We don't compromise on quality.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within three days of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Do not microwave.
Prepare & Use
Electric (180°C): 30 mins
Fan (160°C/350°F): 30 mins
Gas (gas mark 4): 30 mins.
Remove all packaging and place on a baking tray into a pre-heated oven.
If cooking from frozen, defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and follow cooking instructions for fresh pies
24 Stokes Croft,
Carton Box with a Plastic Window.
Carton box recyclable.
Filling (74%): Cox Apple (36%), Bramley Apple (27%), Toffee Sauce (37%) (Golden Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Apple Juice (from Concentrate), Butter, Cornflour, Muscavado Sugar, Cinnamon, Fruit Pectin).
Pastry (26%): Wheatflour, Margarine (Vegetable Oil, Water, Salt), Free Range Egg, Water, Butter, Salt.
Sprinkle: Cinnamon Sugar.
Total Fruit content of Pie: 63%.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.