Offer - Pieminister Heidi Pie 270g
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 10.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.30
Good egg award - compassion in world farming
Great taste awards
British pie awards
Vegetarian Society approved
Goat's cheese, sweet potato, spinach & red onion
Things we like about Somerset are cider, Glastonbury, goat's cheese and a bit more cider. We use only the best award winning cheese in our heidi pie. Which, like cider, is completely vegetarian!
We're always doing fun things here at pieminister; competitions, giveaways, tastings! So, keep up to date with all things pie on facebook and twitter and become a V.I.Pie.
1 pie token - collect and swap for really good stuff
Download our free app from our website
"Pieminister wins the award for the best food and best pun of the weekend (End of the Road Festival)"
Simmy Richman, Independent On Sunday
For all our awards, accreditations and the good stuff that goes into our pies visit www.pieminister.co.uk
Vegetarian Society Approved
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Traditional British / Pies
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Hot Pies / Posh Pies
- Fresh / Vegetarian Foods / Delicatessen
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Meals for 1 / Pies
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Hot Pies / Individual Pies
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze within use by date. When defrosted use the same day. Do not refreeze, brrrrr!.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Just open the flap and munch
May contain traces of mustard and celery
Produced in a factory that handles fish and crustaceans
Cooking Instructions - General
Remove all my packaging and place me on a baking tray into a pre-heated oven.
Oven cook - From Frozen
Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and then follow instructions for 'From fresh'.
Oven cook - From Chilled
Fresh from 180°C / 160°C fan / 350°F / Gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Sesame, Milk
- May Contain: Celery, Mustard
Sweet Potato (55%), Goats' Cheese (20%), Red Onion (12%), Spinach (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Sugar, Sesame Seed, Basil, Salt, Potato Starch, Black Pepper, Chilli Flakes, Pastry: Wheat Flour, Water, Butter, Vegetable Suet, Cornflour, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Salt, Sprinkle: Sesame Seeds, Goats' Cheese content of finished Pie: 12.2%
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Celery
May Contain Mustard
Contains Sesame Seeds
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Pie|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.