Pieminister Minty Lamb Pie
5 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Minty Lamb Pie.
British Lamb, Carrot, Swede, Mint and Red Wine in lovely Pastry.
Back in 2003 jon and tristan started making pies. They fed them to their friends and took them to music festivals, people loved them and wanted more. Later that year they opened a café, reinventing the pie and mash shop.
The pies won lots of awards and became friends to the stars. Even hm the queen had them for her Christmas party in 2005.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on day of purchase, use within three days of defrosting. Do not refreeze, do not microwave.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging and place on a baking tray into a pre heated oven.
180ºC - fan 160ºC - 350ºF - gas 4.
Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator.
Follow cooking instructions for fresh pie.
PMHQ Charlton Road,
Filling:, British Lamb (28%), Lamb Stock (Yeast, Lamb, Salt, Onion, Leek, Malt Extract, Herbs), Onion, Carrot (5%), Swede (5%), Red Wine (4%), Peas, Celery, Potato Starch, Mint Sauce (Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Mint, Salt) (1%), Redcurrant Jelly (Glucose Syrup, Redcurrant Juice, Elderberry Juice), Garlic, Thyme (0.2%), Thyme, Salt, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf.
Pastry:, Wheat Flour, Water, Butter, Vegetable Suet, Maize Flour, Salt, Pasteurised Free Range Egg.
Edible Label:, Potato Starch.
May Contain Mustard
May Contain Sesame Seeds
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.