Offer - Pieminister Wildshroom & Asparagus Pie 270g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per 100g: £1.30
Good egg award - compassion in world farming
Great taste awards
British pie awards
Vegetarian Society approved
Wild mushrooms, asparagus, white wine & cream
Way back in ye olde worlde, people thought asparagus was called 'Sparrow grass', but we should assure you that no little birds were harmed making this veggie classic.
We're always doing fun things here at pieminister; competitions, giveaways, tastings... mmm tastings!, So, keep up to date with all things pie on facebook and twitter and become a V.I.Pie.
1 pie token - collect and swap for really good stuff
Download our free app from our website
"Pieminister wins the award for best food and best pun of the weekend (End of the Road Festival)"
Simmy Richman, Independent On Sunday
For all our awards, accreditations and the good stuff that goes into our pies visit www.pieminister.co.uk
Vegetarian Society Approved
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze within use by date. When defrosted use the same day. Do not refreeze, brrrrr!.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Just open the flap and munch
May contain traces of celery and sesame seeds
Produced in a factory that handles fish and crustaceans
Cooking Instructions - General
Remove all my packaging and place me on a baking tray into a pre-heated oven.
Oven cook - From Frozen
Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and then follow instructions for 'From fresh'.
Oven cook - From Chilled
From fresh 180°C / 160°C fan / 350°F / Gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Celery, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Filling (62%): Mushrooms (45%) (Field, Chestnut, Wild (1.5%)), Onions, Leek, Asparagus (15%), Double Cream (6%), Whole Milk, Butter, Cornflour, Garlic, White Wine (1.8%), Wholegrain Mustard (Mustard, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices), Salt, Worcester Sauce (Water, Spirit Vinegar, Cane Molasses, Tamarind Paste, Cayenne, Garlic, Cloves), Mushroom Stock (Mushroom, Yeast, Salt, Vegetables, Malt Extract, Spices), Black Pepper, Thyme, Pastry: Wheat Flour, Water, Butter, Vegetable Suet, Cornflour, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Salt, Sprinkle: Chives, Mushroom content of the finished Pie: 28%
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Coeliacs
May Contain Celery
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pie|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.