Offer - Pieminister Wildshroom & Asparagus Pie 270g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Price per 100g: £1.30
Collect and swap for really cool stuff
Let's get social and become a V.I.Pie
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
"Darn fine pie... comfort and joy all wrapped up in a pastry present."
Neil McLennan, Living etc.
For all our awards, accreditations and good stuff that goes into our pies visit www.pieminister.co.uk
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all my packaging and place me on a baking tray into a pre-heated oven.; Oven cook - From Chilled. From fresh 180°C / 160°C fan / 350°F / Gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and then follow instructions for 'From fresh'.
Preparation and Usage
Try this pie with a Pear, Walnut & Blue Cheese Salad
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May contain traces of sesame seeds, Produced in a factory that handles celery, fish and crustaceans
Full Product Name:
A wild mushroom, asparagus, white wine & cream pie
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze within use by date. When defrosted use the same day.
Do not refreeze, brrrrr!
Each pie contains Energy 2433 KJ 583 KCAL 29%, Fat 32g 46%, Saturates 19g 93%, Sugars 6g 7%, Salt 1.4g 23% of your daily intake
Free From Milk, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Filling (62%): Mushrooms (45%) (Field, Chestnut, Wild (1.5%)), Onions, Leek, Asparagus (15%), Double Cream (6%), Whole Milk, Butter, Cornflour, Garlic, White Wine (1.8%), Wholegrain Mustard (Mustard, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices), Salt, Worcester Sauce (Water, Spirit Vinegar, Cane Molasses, Tamarind Paste, Cayenne, Garlic, Cloves), Mushroom Stock (Mushroom, Yeast, Salt, Vegetables, Malt Extract, Spices), Black Pepper, Thyme, Pastry: Wheat Flour, Water, Butter, Vegetable Suet, Cornflour, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Salt, Sprinkle: Chives, Mushroom content of the finished Pie: 28%
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pie|
|of which sugar||2.3g||6.2g|
|of which saturates||6.9g||18.7g|
|Sodium as salt||0.5g||1.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.