Pimm's No.1 Cup 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Whether you're chilling with a group of friends, hosting a family gathering, or simply relaxing with someone special, it's pretty much never not Pimm's O'Clock!
Pimm's Original is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable. Take a jug (or long drink glass) and fill it with ice. Mix one part Pimm's No.1 with three parts chilled lemonade. Then add some mint, cucumber, orange and strawberries - and enjoy.
- Brands: Pimms
Prepare & Use
Mix 1 part Pimm's® No.1 spirit drink with 3 parts chilled lemonade and you've just made the perfect drink for any occasion.
Served with lots of ice, the refreshingly fruity taste of Pimm's® is irresistible.
Why not add some fruit? Pieces of orange, mint, cucumber, strawberries, apple and lemon all look delicious and enhance the fruity flavour
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
78 Marylebone High Street,
Produced in Great Britain
With around 2L of lemonade, this bottle makes 14 servings.
Josh Eggleton reimagines the classic Pimm's cup as a playful jelly dessert. Coupled with a cooling cucumber sorbet, it's a fantastic way to enjoy a hot summers afternoon.
1 hr 30 mins
You can do plenty with Pimm's - a garnish here, lots more strawberries and cucumber there - but sometimes just a pour of lemonade makes for a great-tasting drink.
This summery dessert combines three classic English ingredients and is ideal for gently cooking over the embers of the barbecue.
Recipe kindly provided by Diageo.
A fruity summer jelly.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Aug-2014 at 04:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.