Pimm's No.1 Cup 1L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Made since the year 1840, from a closely guarded, secret recipe.
James Pimm opened his first Oyster Bar in the City of London in the 1840's and supplied Londoners with good food and a unique drink which became famous as Pimm's® No.1 cup.
Pimm's® is still based on the original recipe which remains a closely guarded secret known only to six people. Today the refreshing taste of Pimm's® is appreciated throughout the world.
Constantinople - 1880. Peking - 1889. Kuala Lumpur - 1890. Rangoon - 1896. Paris - 1897. Khartoum - 1898. St. Petersburg - 1905. Melbourne - 1909. New York - 1911. Rio De Janeiro - 1913. Chicago - 1920. New Orleane - 1925. Algiers - 1943. Capetown - 1951.
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Speciality Spirits
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Speciality Spirits
- Brands: Pimms
Prepare & Use
PIMM'S® is very versatile and can be mixed to suit your personal taste.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pimm's Spirit Drink,
78 Marylebone High Street,
You can do plenty with Pimm's - a garnish here, lots more strawberries and cucumber there - but sometimes just a pour of lemonade makes for a great-tasting drink.
This summery dessert combines three classic English ingredients and is ideal for gently cooking over the embers of the barbecue.
Recipe kindly provided by Diageo.
Josh Eggleton reimagines the classic Pimm's cup as a playful jelly dessert. Coupled with a cooling cucumber sorbet, it's a fantastic way to enjoy a hot summers afternoon.
1 hr 30 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Dec-2013 at 00:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.