- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Pizza Express 12" American Hot Pizza 510g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.18
The one and only - punchy pepperoni with hot green peppers for extra spice.
- Brands: Pizza Express
Keep refrigerated. Suitable for home freezing. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
If frozen, defrost thoroughly before cooking.
Remove all packaging including base disc.
Drizzle with 15ml (1tbsp) of olive oil.
Place pizza directly onto the top oven shelf.
Once cooked, serve immediately.
Type Electric. Temp 200°C/400°F. Time 10-12 mins.
Type Fan. Temp 180°C/350°F. Time 10-12 mins.
Type Gas. Temp Mark 6. Time 10-12 mins.
Allergens Contains milk and wheat gluten.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cardboard sleeve recyclable.
Harry's American bar, one of the most famous bars in Paris, used to have a machine on the counter for keeping sausages hot. These sausages were known as "red hots" - an evocative moniker that inspired our original pizzaiolo to change the name of his pepperoni and hot green pepper pizza to the far more catchy American Hot..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut
Wheat Flour, Tomato Sauce (23%) (Tomato, Salt, Basil, Pepper), Mozzarella Cheese* (16%), Water, Pepperoni (7%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Spices, Antioxidants: E330, E300; Saccharose, Preservative: E250), Green Peppers (4%) (Green Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Turmeric, Preservative: E223), Passata Tomato Sauce (with Acidity Regulator: E330), Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Flour Treatment Agent (Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Emulsifier: E472e, Rapeseed Oil, Antioxidant: E300), Rapeseed Oil, Black Pepper, Oregano, *From Cows' Milk,
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 1/3 pizza (as sold)|
|of which sugars||3.6g||7g|
|of which saturates||3.2g||6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.