- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Pizza Express American Pizza 12in 490g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
The original American simple pepperoni
Thinly sliced pepperoni and creamy mozzarella cubes on our original tomato sauce.
...Using the same dough and tomato sauce that we have used in our restaurants since 1965. They are made by people not machines. We hand stretch the dough, spread the tomato sauce, place on the toppings and finish with a sprinkling of herbs. Since they are all made gently by hand, each pizza is ever so slightly different.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Cannot be cooked from Frozen
Prepare & Use
If frozen defrost thoroughly before cooking.
Electric (200°C/400°F) - 10-12 mins.
Fan(180°C/350°F) - 10-12 mins.
Gas (gas mark 6) - 10-12 mins.
- Preheat oven.
- Remove all packaging including base disc.
- Now most importantly, drizzle over a tablespoon of olive oil.
- To cook, place the pizza directly on the top shelf. No baking tray needed.
- Once cooked, serve immediately
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
The PizzaExpress Dough: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Flour Treatment Agent (Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Emulsifier: E472e, Rapeseed Oil, Antioxidant: E300).
Toppings: Tomato Sauce (23%) (Tomato, Salt, Basil, Pepper), Mozzarella Cheese* (16%), Pepperoni (7%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Sodium Nitrite, Brown Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Caraway Powder, Paprika Extract, Rosemary Extract, Paprika, Anise Powder, Garlic, Antioxidant: E301, Pepper Extract, Ginger Extract), Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée (with Acidity Regulator: E330).
*From Cows' Milk.
Seasonings: Black Pepper, Oregano.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 1/3 pizza|
|of which sugars||2.7g||4.9g|
|of which saturates||3.6g||6.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.