Offer - Pizza Express Dough Balls 200g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
16 bite-sized chunks of baked pizza dough with a garlic, butter and olive oil dip.
- Fresh / Pizza & Garlic Bread / Garlic Bread / Garlic Doughballs
- Fresh / Pizza & Garlic Bread / Doughballs
- Bakery / Garlic Bread / Garlic Doughballs
Suitable for home freezing. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
If frozen, defrost thoroughly before cooking.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging and place dough balls onto a baking tray.
Place baking tray onto the top oven shelf.
Once cooked, serve immediately
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed.
The new restaurant menu at PizzaExpress is inspired by northern Italy - a region rich in enchanting folklore, dramatic landscapes and deliciously hearty cuisine.
Our chefs have selected the tastiest ingredients from the area to create stunning seasonal dishes, from indulgent pizzas to delectable desserts.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Dough Balls: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Olive Oil, De-activated Yeast, Emulsifier: E472e, Flour. Treatment agent: E300.
Dip: (Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Palm), Water, Butter (9%), Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Emulsifier: E471, Antioxidant: E330, Flavouring, Colour: E160a), Garlic (12.5%), Olive Oil (2.6%), Salt.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 01:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.