Offer - Pizza Express Mozzarella Garlic Bread 220g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 100g: £1.36
A restaurant best seller.
Flatbreads, hand topped with indulgent Garlic Butter & Mozzarella. Our classic dough is one of the reasons why our garlic bread tastes so good. It is hand stretched, to keep its soft light texture. It's been a restaurant best seller for years.
- Fresh / Pizza & Garlic Bread / Garlic Bread / Garlic Flatbreads
- Bakery / Garlic Bread / Garlic Flatbreads
If freezing,freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month.
Suitable for home freezing.
Prepare & Use
Electric (200°C/400°F): 9-10 mins.
Fan (180°C/350°F): 9-10 mins.
Gas (gas mark 6): 9-10 mins.
If frozen, defrost thoroughly.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging and place garlic breads onto a baking tray.
Re-top the bread with any loose mozzarella found in base of tray. Place baking tray onto middle oven shelf. Bake for 9-10 minutes.
Once baked, remove from oven and serve.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Flatbreads: WHEAT Flour (Fortified with Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Semolina (WHEAT), Salt, Yeast, Malted WHEAT Flour.
Toppings: Mozzarella Medium Fat Semi-Hard Cheese (MILK) (12%), Garlic Butter (7.5%) (Unsalted Butter (MILK), Chopped Garlic, Flat Leaf Parsley, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice).
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten & Dairy, see capitalised ingredients.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||Each 1/2 Flatbread (62g) contains|
|of which sugars||1.7g||1.1g|
|of which saturates||6g||3.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.