- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Pizza Express Padana Pizza 8"
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Individually handmade in the UK
Suitable for vegetarians
A pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, spinach, caramelised red onion and roasted garlic, goat's cheese, sliced red onion, sprinkled with black pepper and oregano.
Beautiful pizza with all the taste of Rome
Romana Pizzas are a favourite in our restaurants. With a wonderfully thin base like they serve in Rome, the flavours of the toppings really shine through.
To see how to make beautiful PizzaExpress pizza at home, visit www.pizzaexpressathome.com
Cardboard sleeve uses 100% recycled board and is suitable for recycling. Base disc is suitable for recycling. Film is not yet recyclable.
Keep refrigerated. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
They are all individually hand made using the same key ingredients. But cooking is so important. So here are some tips from our pizzaiolos that should help you make beautiful pizza at home.
Cook it our way
1. Prepare your pizza. Remove all packaging including base disc. Even out the toppings and drizzle around a teaspoon of oil to make it go crispy without drying out. In the restaurant we use extra virgin oil on this pizza, but garlic oil and chilli oil also work well.
2. Hot and fast. Put your pizza on the top shelf of the oven, once the oven has reached 200°C. Ideally use a preheated pizza stone or a pizza pan with holes in the base. It is fine to put it directly on the oven rack, but never on a solid baking tray.
3. Is it ready? Cook for 8-9 minutes. The cheese will have gone golden brown and the base nice and crispy all the way to the centre.
Eat it your way
Add your own freshly cooked egg to our Padana to create your own version at home:
1. Before cooking move the toppings away from the middle of the pizza, creating space into which you crack an egg.
2. Season the egg with salt and pepper and cook the pizza as normal.
3. After cooking grate over a little Parmesan.
Contains wheat gluten
Recipe - Nut free recipe
Ingredients - We cannot guarantee ingredients will be 100% nut fre
Factory - This product is produced in a nut free environment
Cooking Instructions - General
For best results cook from chilled.
Ensure product is piping hot prior to serving.
Once cooked, serve immediately. These are guidelines only as all cooking appliances vary in performance.
Oven cook - From Frozen
Type: Electric, Temp: 200ºC/400ºF, Time: 15-16 mins
Type: Fan, Temp: 180ºC/350ºF, Time: 15-16 mins
Type: Gas, Temp: Mark 6, Time: 16-17 mins
Oven cook - From Chilled
Type: Electric, Temp: 220ºC/425ºF, Time 8-9 mins
Type: Fan, Temp: 200ºC/400ºF, Time 8-9 mins
Type: Gas, Temp: Mark 7, Time 9-10 mins
Country of Origin
Holbeach St Marks,
The PizzaExpress Base: Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Semolina (from Wheat), Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Dextrose, Emulsifier: E472e, Flour Treatment Agent: E300, Toppings: Tomato Sauce (Tomatoes, Salt, Basil, Pepper), Mozzarella Cheese*, Spinach Leaf (10%), Goat's Cheese** (8%), Caramelised Red Onion (Red Onion, Water, Muscavado Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Natural Colour: E163), Sliced Red Onion, Roasted Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano, *From Cows' Milk, **From Goat's Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.