Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Salmon & Spinach Risotto Meal 130g
Natural organic ingredients
Nutritious quinoa goodness
No preservatives, bulking agents and GM ingredients
No added salt or sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars
No artificial additives
No gluten or egg
A blend of organic milk salmon, rice, spinach and quinoa.
We believe... in giving your baby an early appetite for healthy, wholesome and adventurous ingredients. That's why we have locally sourced organic Scottish salmon in this recipe. Perfect for on the go. We hope they enjoy every taste. splat and dribble...
2 7+ months
Fork Mash... discovering textures...
Find more Plum recipes & ideas at... www.plum-baby.co.uk
This little pouch has been certified organic under EU regulations.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 24 hours.
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
Gently warm by standing pouch in hot water for a few minutes, serve, stir well and always test the temperature before feeding. Yummy at room temperature too. Give pouch a good shake and either serve into a clean bowl and or squeeze onto a spoon.
Do not microwave this pouch.
Country of Origin
Plum Baby Ltd,
The Old Boathouse,
Warning: This pouch has a small cap which could create a choking hazard. Keep cap away from babies and children. Do not allow babies to feed directly from pouch.
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Egg
Organic Reconstituted Whole Milk 51%, Water, Organic Scottish Salmon 12%, Organic Rice 8%, Organic Spinach 5%, Organic Quinoa 1%, Organic Lemon Juice
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Eggs
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.