Plum Baby Organic Stage 1 Apple & Blackcurrant Puree 100g
A smooth blend of organic apple and banana with blackcurrant juice and quinoa.
We know how to make truly tasty, wholesome babyfood. From weaning through to toddlers, we have considered your babies growing demands at each stage. This is real food, not just baby food. Give them a taste of things to come...love Susie x.
*Department of Health advice is that you do not need to wean your baby until 6mths. However, if you choose to wean earlier, these ingredients are suitable from 4 months.
Produced in UK under organic standards.
Organic Certification UK2
Organic Farmers and Growers
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 1: Smooth (4+ Months) / Desserts / Fruit Puree
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
How to serve...Yummy at room temperature. Give me a good shake and serve into a clean bowl and stir or squeeze onto a spoon.
To warm, stand pouch in hot water for a few minutes, serve, stir well and always test the temperature before feeding.
Do not microwave this pouch!
Warning: This pouch has a small cap which could create a choking hazard. Keep cap away from babies and children. Do not allow babies to feed directly from pouch
Country of Origin
Lots of good, natural ingredients..., Organic Apple 66%, Organic Banana 19%, Water, Organic Blackcurrant Juice 2%, Organic Quinoa Flakes 2%, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid).
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||10.4g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Dec-2013 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.