Plum Baby Organic Stage 1 Squash & Sweet Potato Puree
over 1 month *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Supergrain Quinoa Goodness
No Preservatives 100% Natural
Plum Pouch Pack
So much more than organic...
We know how to make truly tasty, wholesome babyfood. From weaning through to toddlers, we have considered your babies growing demands at each stage. This is real food, not just baby food. Give them a taste of things to come... love Susie x.
A smooth blend of organic squash, sweet potato, carrot and quinoa.
Produced under organic standards.
*Department of Health advice is that you do not need to wean your baby until 6 mths. However, if you choose to wean earlier, these ingredients are suitable from 4 mths.
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
How to serve... Yummy straight from the pouch at room temperature. Give me a good shake and serve into a clean bowl and stir.
To warm, stand pouch in hot water for a few minutes, serve, stir well and always test the temperature before feeding.
Do not microwave this pouch!
Warning: This pouch has a small cap which could create a choking hazard. keep cap away from babies and children
Country of Origin
The Old Boathouse,
Organic Butternut Squash 43%, Water, Organic Carrots 16%, Organic Sweet Potato 10%, Organic Quinoa Flakes 3%
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.