- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Apple & Apricot Rice Pudding 100g
A blend of organic whole milk, apple, apricot, rice, quinoa and vanilla.
Stage 2: From 7+ Months
- Natural organic ingredients.
- No added salt or sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars.
- No gluten or egg.
- No bulking agents or GM ingredients.
- No preservatives or artificial additives.
We believe... in giving you the confidence to wean your baby so they develop an early appetite for life and a taste for healthy, wholesome and adventurous ingredients - like protein-packed quinoa used in all our meals. We hope you enjoy every taste splat and dribble...
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 2 days.
Cannot be microwaved.
Prepare & Use
How to serve:
Yummy at room temperature. Give pouch a good shake and either serve into a clean bowl or squeeze onto a spoon. Do not microwave this pouch!
Warning! This pouch has a small cap which could create a choking hazard. Keep cap away from babies and children. Do not allow babies to feed directly from pouch
Country of Origin
Plum Baby Ltd,
The Old Boathouse,
- Free From Gluten, Free From Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Organic Reconstituted Whole Milk 62%, Organic Apple 16%, Organic Apricot 14%, Organic Rice 7%, Organic Quinoa 1%, Organic Vanilla Extract, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid).
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.6g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.