- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Bean & Beef Stew Meal 130g
Natural organic ingredients
No preservatives, bulking agents and GM ingredients
No added salt or sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars
No artificial additives
No gluten or egg
Suitable for vegetarians
A blend of organic vegetables, British beef, pinto beans, haricot beans and quinoa
We believe... in giving your baby an early appetite for healthy, wholesome and adventurous ingredients. That's why we have locally sourced organic British beef in this recipe. Perfect for on the go. We hope they enjoy every taste, splat and dribble...
2 7+ months
Fork Mash... discovering textures...
Find more Plum recipes & ideas at... www.plum-baby.co.uk
This pouch has been certified organic under EU regulations.
Packed in a protective atmosphere
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 2: Mashed (7+ Months) / Main Meal / Casseroles & Hotpots
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 24 days.
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
How to serve
Gently warm by standing pouch in hot water for a few minutes, serve, stir well and always test the temperature before feeding. Yummy at room temperature too. Give pouch a good shake and either serve into a clean bowl or squeeze onto a spoon. Do not microwave this pouch!
Warning... This pouch has a small cap which could create a choking hazard. Keep cap away from babies and children. Do not allow babies to feed directly from pouch.
No artificial additives
Country of Origin
Plum Baby Limited,
The Old Boathouse,
Contain only naturally occuring sugars.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Egg
Organic Vegetables 64% (Tomato 25%, Sweet Potato 20%, Onion 6%, Parsnip 6%, Peas 6%, Leek 1%), Water, Organic British Beef 9%, Organic Beans 10% (Pinto 5%, Haricot 5%), Organic Olive Oil 2%, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate 1%, Organic Quinoa 1%, Organic Butter, Organic Garlic
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Eggs
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.