- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Four Grain with Apple & Apricot Porridge 175g
Plum Organic Supergrains 7 Months Plus
Four grain super-porridge with apple & apricot
A deliciously smooth combination of wholegrains, easy to prepare into a nourishing porridge. The ultimate baby breakfast
Contains 60% real fruit
Simple start to baby's day
A blend of apple and apricot, wholegrain oat, spelt, quinoa and millet
These supergrain porridges provide a delicious source of energy and nourishment for your baby and toddler. The unrefined integrity of the wholegrains ensures valuable fibres are retained, promoting healthy digestion. This can benefit the whole family (not just Goldilocks and the three bears!). Grains such as oats, quinoa (also know as 'the mother grain'), millet and spelt are combinations of grains that are great for growing children. These ancient or heritage grains are our true 'superheroes' to have as a staple in our daily diets, and combined with 'superfruits' used in these recipes, you can feel confident that you are giving a truly nourishing and delicious start to the day.
Top of the morning!
Reseal carefully, store in a cool dark place and use up within 28 days of opening. For maximum freshness store in an airtight container.
Prepare & Use
15g porridge (approx 3 level tablespoons) with 50ml of baby's usual milk and 50ml of water
Using feeding amounts above as a guide, measure porridge, baby's usual warmed milk and water (not hot) into a clean bowl. Mix thoroughly and leave to cool to a temperature suitable for your baby. Always test before serving.
You can vary the amount and consistency to suit your baby's individual needs. Every baby is unique and your baby's appetite will tell you how much to give.
Other serving suggestions:
For babies under 12 months please no sugar and please no honey! It's perfect just as it is.
For older children, try mixing with organic whole milk, a favourite fromage frais or yogurt to offer a truly filling, sustaining start for their busy morning at toddler group or taking their busy morning at toddler group or taking their imaginary rocket all the way to the moon.....and back
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Country of Packing
Plum Baby Limited,
The Old Boathouse,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled; Foil - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled; Packing - Recyclable.
This product is sold by weight, not volume.
Settling of contents may have occurred during transport.
Packed in a protective atmosphere..
- Contains Gluten, Contains Oats,Free From Egg,Free From Lactose,Free From Milk.
Organic Apple Puree 44%, Organic Wholegrain Oats 25%, Organic Apricot Purée 17%, Organic Wholegrain Spelt 8%, Organic Quinoa 4%, Organic Wholegrain Millet 2%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1*), *Thiamin is an essential nutrient for infants and young children, and is not available from an organic source
No Added Sugar;
|Typical Values||per 100g dry product||per serving when made as directed|
|of which sugars||12.0g||5.1g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.9g|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.0mg t||0.15mg tt|
|t 200% LRV tt 32% LRV|
|(EC Legislation: Labelling Reference Values)|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.