- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 French Bean & Beef Stew Meal 2 x 100g
Not one, but 2 handy pots with lids. Take them anywhere, they're ready to eat.
What's in my pot?
A blend of green beans, apples, sweet potato, beef and quinoa.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 2: Mashed (7+ Months) / Main Meal / Casseroles & Hotpots
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep me handy for picnics, parties or midnight feasts and once opened keep me in the fridge and eat me up within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
How to serve...
Yummy straight from the pot at room temperature. To warm, stand pot in hot water for a few minutes.
We don't recommend microwaving as it can create 'hot spots' that may burn your baby's mouth. However, if you choose to microwave, remove foil seal first and take care not to overheat. Always stir well and test temperature before serving.
These 7 months plus foods are created to encourage your baby to chew without too many lumps to contend with. They contain more calories than stage one foods and will sustain your baby for longer. As your baby's appetite will vary, don't be surprised if they sometimes need two pots in one sitting
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Carton box recyclable.
Plum 7 month plus foods are a step forward in our range to satisfy and nourish the nation's babies. As your babies keep growing, so do we. We've taken our time developing this next stage, as we wanted to offer your baby so much more than 'just mush with lumps'! We still use plenty of 'superfoods', but now introduce more protein with cheese and meat in various recipes. We've created recipes that are a fork mash texture, combining a balance of nutrients that sustain your babies as they grow and become more active. The texture encourages your babies to use more of their mouths and start to think about chewing, without startling little lumps that can come as quite a surprise.
Love Susie Willis.
Chef and mother of 3 plum babies.
Organic French Green Beans 29%, Organic Apples 26%, Water, Organic Sweet Potato 10%, Organic Minced Beef 10%, Organic Quinoa Flakes 2%.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.