- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Parsnip, Carrot & Cheddar Mash Meal 2 x 100g
Organic superfoods for babies.
Not one, but 2 handy pots with lids...
...take them anywhere, they're ready to eat.
As well as our range of savouries, we have a scrummy range of puds to tempt your baby. Try our Mango and banana or our Plum, pomegranate and guava.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 2: Mashed (7+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Baby Food / Stage 2: Mashed (7+ Months)
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keep pots and pots of me in the cupboard! Plum Baby is perfect for your baby every day, at home or out and about. Once opened keep me in the fridge and eat me up within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Yummy straight from the pot at room temperature. To warm, stand pot in hot water for a few minutes.
We don't recommend microwaving as it can create 'hot spots' that may burn your baby's mouth. However, if you choose to microwave, remove foil seal first and take care not to overheat.Always stir well and test temperature before serving.
Our 7 month plus foods are created to encourage your baby to chew, without too many lumps to contend with. They contain more calories than stage one foods and will sustain your baby for longer. As your baby's appetite will vary, don't be surprised if they sometimes need two pots in one sitting
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plum is all about offering your growing child the best ingredients that are celebrated for their nutrient rich content. With Plum, every ingredient is there for a reason, and our recipes are simple, wholesome and delicious. It matters to us that your baby enjoys a true taste experience and that every spoonful makes a difference when it comes to really nourishing your baby. We use the supergrain Quinoa in all our recipes, and other 'superfoods' that are central to Plum's heritage and values. Every stage of Plum baby food reflects on the needs of your child, and their ever evolving characters. Enjoy every spoon, splat and dribble.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Egg
Organic vegetables 56% (organic parsnip 46%, organic carrot 10%), water, organic vegetarian cheddar cheese 8%, organic apples 6%, organic quinoa flakes 4%.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.