Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Root Veg & Lentil Casserole Meal 130g
Find more Plum recipes & ideas at... www.plum-baby.co.uk Natural organic ingredients. Nutritious quinoa goodness. No preservatives, bulking agents and GM ingredients. No added salt or sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars. No artificial additives. No gluten or egg. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 2: Mashed (7+ Months) / Main Meal / Casseroles & Hotpots
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 24 hours.
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
How to serve... Yummy at room temperature. Give me a good shake and serve into a clean bowl and stir, or squeeze onto a spoon. To warm, stand pouch in hot water for a few minutes, serve, stir well and always test the temperature before feeding. Do not microwave this pouch!
Warning: This pouch has a small cap which could create a choking hazard.
Keep cap away from babies and children.
Do not allow babies to feed directly from pouch
Country of Origin
This pouch has been certified organic under EU regulations..
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Egg
Organic Vegetables 48% (Organic Sweet Potato 13%, Organic Parsnip 13%, Organic Carrot 13%, Organic Leek 9%), Water, Organic Apple Puree 9%, Organic Green Lentils 6%, Organic Fennel 3%, Organic Butter 1%, Organic Quinoa Flakes 1%.
No Added Sugar
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3g|
|of which saturates||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.