Plum Baby Organic Stage 2 Sweet Potato & Lamb Hot Pot Meal 130g
Natural organic ingredients
Supergrain Quinoa goodness
No preservatives, bulking agents or GM ingredients
No added salt or sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars
No gluten, egg or dairy
No artificial additives
A blend of organic vegetables, lamb and quinoa
We believe... in giving your baby the best possible start and an early appetite for healthy, wholesome and adventurous foods. That's why all our recipes are made with protein-packed supergrain quinoa and a hand-picked combination of organic super ingredients for truly delicious & nutritious mealtimes.
Fork Mash... discovering textures...
Find more Plum recipes & ideas at... www.plum-baby.co.uk
This little pouch has been produced under organic standards in the EU
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 24 hours.
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
How to serve
Gently warm by standing pouch in hot water for a few minutes, serve, stir well and always test the temperature before feeding. Yummy at room temperature too. Give pouch a good shake and either serve into a clean bowl or squeeze onto a spoon. Do not microwave this pouch!
Warning... This pouch has a cap which could create a choking hazard. Keep cap away from babies and children.
Do not allow babies to feed directly from pouch.
No artificial additives
Plum Baby Ltd,
The Old Boathouse,
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Egg
Organic Vegetables 56% (Organic Sweet Potato 34%, Organic Carrots 22%), Water, Organic Lamb 11%, Organic Quinoa Flakes 3%
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 02:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.