Plum Baby Organic Stage 3 Taste Adventures Sweet Cape Curry with Beef 190g
Feed straight from pot
No preservatives, bulking agents or GM ingredients
No added salt or sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars
No gluten, egg or dairy
No artificial additives
A hearty combination of organic vegetables, mango, rice, beef and lentils with mild curry spices...
To our Taste Adventures, created to help your baby explore an exciting new world of tastes & textures. We've based this range on popular dishes from around the world, specially designed for your little explorer. These are tasty combinations of healthy, wholesome ingredients, packed with chunky veg & our favourite super-grain, quinoa, for a little extra texture and nutrition. Each meal comes in individual pots so your baby can feed himself, making every meal a mini-adventure!
Have fun & enjoy the journey!
1 First Weaning
Smooth... the start of your great food adventure!
2 7+ months
Fork Mash... discovering textures...
3 10+ months
Chunky... more 'hearty' bites
Find more Plum recipes & ideas at... www.plum-baby.co.uk
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
This pot has been produced under organic standards in the EU
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Sleeve - Card - widely recycled
Pot - Plastic - check local recycling
Organic Farmers & Growers (Organic Certification UK2)
Keep me in the cupboard and once opened pop me in the fridge and eat up within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
How to serve
To warm, stand pot in hot water for a few minutes. We don't recommended microwaving as it can create 'hot spots' that may burn your baby's mouth. However, if you choose to microwave, remove film seal first and take care not to overheat. Always stir well and test temperature before serving. Also tasty straight from the pot at room temperature. Always supervise your baby when they are feeding.
No artificial additives
Plum Baby Ltd,
The Old Boathouse,
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Egg
Organic Vegetables 42% (Tomato 13%, Sweet Potato 11%, Tomato Paste 7%, Onion 7% Carrots 4%), Organic Mango Puree 15%, Organic Cooked Rice 12%, Organic Beef 11%, Water, Organic Raisins (contains Organic Sunflower Oil) 4%, Organic Lentils 4%, Organic Quinoa Flakes 1%, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices (Caraway, Curry Powder)
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Additives
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||8g|
|of which saturates||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 06:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.