Romano Plum Tomatoes Waitrose
3 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Plum Tomatoes on the Vine Waitrose 5 per pack.
Specially selected for Waitrose for their fine fruity flavour and firm, juicy flesh, these are ideal for all uses - adding to salads, snacks and sandwiches or for cooking.
Wash before use. Keep cool.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
This easy and comforting haddock bake is bound to be a crowd pleaser - serve with a green mixed leaf salad for a relaxed supper.
Cook's Note This dish could be served as a starter for 4 people. Make the sauce ahead, to save time.
Halloumi is a really fun cheese to have as part of your diet, as you can cook or BBQ it and this is a good dish for any vegetarians too. The chargrilled veggies add to your 5 a day and the tomato dressing is fresh and summery. By Sophie Michell
Variation Add some pesto to the tomato and basil salad, mix through, and serve with a little creamy fresh ricotta cheese spooned over the top and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Cook's Notes The lamb could sit marinating in the refridgerator overnight, and the salad can be made ahead, too.
A meaty fish like monkfish demands a bold sauce. Here, that demand is met by a fragrant tomato, ginger and garlic sauce, infused with a selection of herbs.
1 hr 30 mins
View all recipes containing Romano Plum Tomatoes Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.