Polarcube Spring Water Premium Ice Cubes 2kg
Blue Keld Spring water premium ice cubes are individually formed using spring water from our own springs in East Yorkshire and are packed at source.
Store in a *** freezer up to 3 months from date of purchase. If product is stored at -18ºC or below it will maintain its optimum quality until the best before date shown.
Prepare & Use
When the ice is packed it is free flowing, however, should it block during storage a short drop onto a hard surface should seperate the product
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Ice Company (Polarcube) Ltd,
Northern Road Industrial Estate,
A classy cocktail with a rich smooth flavour, frothy finish and coffee kick. An espresso is simply concentrated coffee. As it's often thicker than coffee it's the perfect consistency for cocktails like this one.
Blended with subtle Caribbean spices and balanced with sweet vanilla and rich caramel, you taste cinnamon, nutmeg and almond. It's 40% spiced and smooth. Serve over ice with Ginger Beer and a squeeze of fresh lime to provide a long, refreshing, and spicy drink. To make a pitcher: 200 ml Sailor jerry 600 ml Ginger Beer 4 Lime Wedges Fill a pitcher 3/4 full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lime wedges. 1 measure = 2.5cl or 25ml 1 UK unit = 25ml (40% ABV)
For a delighfully refreshing tipple, serve Hendrick's Gin over ice, top up with tonic and garnish with a slice of cucumber to fully appreciate the infusion of rose petal and cucumber in this most unusual gin. To make a pitcher: 200 ml Hendrick's Gin 600 ml Tonic Water 4 slices of cucumber Fill a pitcher 3/4 full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 slices of cucumber. 1 measure = 2.5cl or 25ml 1 UK unit = 25ml (40% ABV)
This innovative rendition of an age-old concoction is sure to make your party a success! The POMtini™ is already being served in hot bars nationwide, and was also served at the Oscars® this year. As they say in showbiz, move over cranberry juice, there's a new kid in town! Published with kind permission of POM Wonderful.
There is no better way of cooling down after a fiery curry than with a glass of chilled lassi.
View all recipes containing Polarcube Spring Water Premium Ice Cubes
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Dec-2013 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.