Popchips Original Popped Potato Chips 85g
over 1 month *
All the flavour, half the fat
No artificial anything
Original popped potato chips
All the flavour half the fat*.
* 50+% less fat per 23g serving
After one delicious, crispy chip, you'll get why we call it "original".
Lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavour. So we found a way to put it back into a naturally delicious chip like you've never tasted before.
Never fried. Never baked.
We don't fry it (unhealthy). We don't bake it (undelicious). We start with the finest potatoes, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! it's a chip. Then we add all-natural seasoning for a snack so tasty you won't even notice it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.
No artificial anything
No fake colours, no fake flavours, no fluorescent orange fingertips, no wiping your greasy hand on your jeans.
Hungry for more? pop over to:
Per 23g (about 19 chips) 3.5+ servings per bag calories 95, fat 3.2g, saturates 0.4g, salt 0.44g, sugars 0.5g
Original popchips 3.2g (about 19 chips)
Regular fried potato crisps 7.8g (about 13 crisps)
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
May Contain Nut, Contains Soya
Potato Ingredients (Potato Flakes, Potato Starch), Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Soya Lecithin
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 23g|
|of which sugars||2.2g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||1.8g||0.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Oct-2014 at 01:42. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.