Popz Microwave Popcorn Sweet 3 x 100g
Price per 100g: 66.3p
3 Individual Bags
An explosive discovery
It is said that it was the North American Indians who invented or more appropriately discovered popcorn. By accident, corn kernels fell into a fire and suddenly there was popcorn everywhere.
The Indians thought for a long time that it was an evil spirit that exploded in the fire. But with time they figured it out and "The white gold" was used as presents for guests. It is said that Columbus was welcomed with warm popcorn.
Store dry and not too warm.
Prepare & Use
1. Remove plastic overwrap.
2. Place unfolded bag in centre of microwave, front face down. Correct placement is clearly marked on bag.
3. Microwave on high power for 2-4 mins, depending on wattage of microwave. Approximate times are: 800 watt 2-3 mins, 600 watt 3-4 mins.
4. Listen: When popping slows to 1-2 seconds between pops, popcorn is done. Allow bag to stand for 30 secs before removing from microwave. Note: Microwave ovens vary, if a large number of kernels do not pop, heat next bag a few seconds longer.
5. Remove bag from oven.
Do not leave microwave unattended during cooking.
Caution: Product is hot, open bag carefully by pulling diagonally on corners. Product contains hot steam when cooked, open away from face!
Children should not cook this product without adult supervision
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Popz Danmark ApS,
Packing - Recyclable
Free From Gluten
Popping Corn, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Flavour, Emulsifier: Lecithin, Sweetener: Sucralose.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 28g serving|
|of which saturates (g)||8.9||2.5|
|of which sugars (g)||8.1||2.3|
This caramel popcorn is a real Saturday night TV treat for all the family. If you're making it ahead of time store in an airtight container so that it retains its crunchiness.
Tuna gently cooked on the outside and raw inside with a popcorn, honey, soya sauce and ginger crust. After the song "Mai Prima d'Ora" by Remo Germani - 1963
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.